Ranch Home Owners Association (HOA) Information
WHITEHAWK RANCH is a planned development (PD), with final buildout completed at approxmately 310 units. This 956-acre Development lies at an approximate elevation of 4,500 feet in the southern section of the beautiful Mohawk Valley in Plumas County, California. From its inception, WHITEHAWK RANCH has been planned to rigid environmental specifications and the highest design and quality standards. Carved from the natural terrain of the Mohawk Valley, immaculate fairways are framed with native grasses, California Poppies and Blue Lupine. Seven streams meander through tall pines, cedars, firs, and quaking aspens — creating ponds and waterfalls that contribute to the challenge and beauty of the Dick Bailey designed 18 hole championship golf course. Dick Bailey’s approach has always been to enhance the intrinsic beauty of the land with sensitive planning on design, thereby protecting the unique natural environment so conducive to an invigorating yet “laid back” country lifestyle. Golf Course is privately owned.
- WATER/UTILITIES – Utilizing a bountiful supply of fresh spring water, our gravity fed system brings water, along with underground electricity, telephone, sanitary sewer and cable services to each homesite. The WHITEHAWK RANCH Mutual Water Company provides sewage treatment and water services to the owners of property at WHITEHAWK RANCH. Other utilities are provided by local utility companies.
- WATER/SEWER FEES AND POLICIES: Posted at: www.whitehawkranch.org
- FIRE PROTECTION – On January 1, 2008, WHITEHAWK RANCH (and the WHITEHAWK RANCH Volunteer Fire Department) officially became part of the Graeagle Fire Protection District (GFPD). GFPD provides fire protection utilizing strategically located fire hydrants throughout the community.
- ROAD MAINTENANCE AND SNOW REMOVAL – Road maintenance and snow removal are provided by the WHITEHAWK RANCH Homeowner’s Association. At present, all roads within the WHITEHAWK RANCH subdivision are private.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL/CC&R’S – To assure continuity and quality within the subdivision, an Architectural Review Committee has been established. All plans must be approved through this committee and adhere to the CC&R’s. Natural materials and native landscaping are emphasized.
- HOMEOWNER’S DUES: (1) Current dues for homesites and custom homes throughout the development and “golf cottages” on Fox Tail Lane are $67.00 per month; townhomes on Deer Creek Crossing, Bridle Path and One Horse Way are $404.00 per month; and the 22 Hawk Ridge homes are $460.00 per month. The homeowner’s association for the townhomes and the 22 Hawk Ridge homes provide for roof reserves, exterior staining, fire/ liability insurance, landscape maintenance, snow removal and administrative costs. (2) The Community Service District (CSD) assessment, is included in owner’s yearly tax bill, along with the Fire Protection assessment. The allocated amount for the 2018-19 tax year is est. at $826.52. Currently fee covers fire protection services and use, maintenance and reserves for the recreational amenities (except golf).
- RECREATIONAL AMENITIES – The Golf Club at WHITEHAWK RANCH offers special rates and privileges for our residents and their guests. Additionally, the Community Center offers meeting space with a commercialkitchen, big screen television, and a large and small meeting room. Other amenities include the community pool, with Jacuzzi, cabana and men’s and women’s changing rooms, tennis courts, exercise facility ($290.00 annual family membership, $145.00 annual single membership), gazebo area for private parties, fishing areas and hiking trails. All are available for property owners and their guests.
- WHITEHAWK PROPERTY SERVICES – SALES AND INFORMATION: available inventory at the Ranch
- THE LODGE AT WHITEHAWK RANCH: www.lodgeatwhitehawk.com
- THE GOLF CLUB AT WHITEHAWK RANCH: www.golfwhitehawk.com
- WHITEHAWK RANCH COMMUNITY INFORMATION: www.whitehawkranch.orgMeeting minutes, governing documents and insurance information for all Whitehawk associations and organizations can be found on this website.
COMMUNITY CENTER: Click the link below to view a virtual tour of the community center: http://tours.truckeetahoephoto.com/827638
Updated 6-30-2019 (NOTE – information deemed reliable, but is subject to change)