WHITEHAWK RANCH is a planned development (PD), with final buildout completed at approximately 310 units.This 956-acre Development lies at an approximate elevation of 4,500 feet in the southern section of the beautifulMohawk Valley in Plumas County, California. From its inception, WHITEHAWK RANCH has been planned torigid environmental specifications and the highest design and quality standards. Carved from the natural terrainof the Mohawk Valley, immaculate fairways are framed with native grasses, California Poppies and Blue Lupine.Seven streams meander through tall pines, cedars, firs, and quaking aspens — creating ponds and waterfalls that contribute to the challenge and beauty of the Dick Bailey designed 18-hole championship golf course. DickBailey’s approach has always been to enhance the intrinsic beauty of the land with sensitive planning on design, thereby protecting the unique natural environment so conducive to an invigorating yet “laid back” country lifestyle. Golf Course is privately owned.
- WATER/UTILITIES – Utilizing a bountiful supply of fresh spring water, our gravity fed system brings water, along with underground electricity, telephone, sanitary sewer and high-speed internet to each The WHITEHAWK RANCH Mutual Water Company provides sewage treatment and water services to the owners of property at WHITEHAWK RANCH. Other utilities are provided by local utility companies.
- WATER/SEWER FEES AND POLICIES: Posted at: whitehawkranch.org
- FIREPROTECTION – WHITEHAWK RANCH (and the WHITEHAWK RANCH Volunteer Fire Department)officially became part of the Graeagle Fire Protection District (GFPD). GFPD provides fire protectionutilizing strategically located fire hydrants throughout the
- ROAD MAINTENANCE AND SNOW REMOVAL – Road maintenance and snow removal are provided by theWHITEHAWK RANCH Homeowner’s At present, all roads within the WHITEHAWK RANCHsubdivision are private.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL/CC&R’S – To assure continuity and quality within the subdivision, anArchitectural Review Committee has been All plans must be approved through this committeeand adhere to the CC&R’s. Natural materials and native landscaping are emphasized.
- HOMEOWNER’S DUES: (1) Current dues for homesites and custom homes throughout the development and“golf cottages” on Fox Tail Lane are $84.00 per month; townhomes on Deer Creek Crossing, Bridle Path and OneHorse Way are $500.00 per month; and the 22 Hawk Ridge homes are $515.00 per month. The homeowner’s association for the townhomes and the 22 Hawk Ridge homes provide for roof reserves, exterior staining, fire/ liability insurance, landscape maintenance, snow removal and administrative costs. (2)The Community Service District (CSD) assessment, is included in owner’s yearly tax bill, along with the Fire Protection assessment. The allocated amount for the 2022-23 tax year is est. at $843.34 Currently feecovers fire protection services and use, maintenance, and reserves for the recreational amenities (exceptgolf).
- RECREATIONAL AMENITIES – The Golf Club at WHITEHAWK RANCH offers special rates and privileges for our residents and their guests. Additionally, the Community Center offers meeting space with a commercial kitchen, big screen television, and a large and small meeting room. Other amenities include the community pool with Jacuzzi, cabana and men’s and women’s changing rooms, tennis courts, exercise facility ($290.00 annual family membership, $145.00 annual single membership), gazebo area for private parties, community. All are available for property owners and their guests.
Meeting minutes, governing documents and insurance information for all Whitehawk Associations and organizations can be found on this website.
Updated 12-2-22 (NOTE – information deemed reliable, but is subject to change)